My first day was soo much fun! long!! but fun! So Willem and Jill picked me up from the airport after i managed to get my huge bags off the baggage belt..ya that was interesting :) but i was quickly surprised with how many signs and people were speaking english. It didnt take long before someone started to speak dutch to me...I listened really well and smiled and said, "Im sorry..I dont speak dutch..." I was relieved when he quickly switched to English for me :)
Willem soon left for work while we walked around Amsterdam...shopping, talking, eating, and lots of walking! :) We later met Willem at his office where I took a short nap to hold me over until we finished dinner. We ate at this really fun restaurant called Envy!! It was cool...already got to try some really cool things :) but of course my favorite was this type of fish that is kinda like white tuna (hamachi)!!
I soon got super tired!! but we still needed to walk back to our awesome apt :) After we felt the blistering wind...we decided to run! So at about 2 AM I finally went for a full night sleep :)
so Ja!! miss all my Americans...but having fun! :)
I love you!!



1 comment:
Good Morning!!!
Where in the World in "Bridget Fuentez"???
Hope you have been the true adventurer and that you have added a few Dutch words to your vocabulary!
Love Mom
Post a Comment